The Social Hackathon Umbria 2019 has just ended in Foligno. This year’s edition aimed to support the development of digital solutions with high environmental impact. The initiatives carried out brought together digital enthusiasts, junior hackers, social innovators and esperts that presented their innovative ideas during the digital marathon on 4-7 July. The participants, organized in teams, worked with passion during the 48 hours of the Hackathlon.
The thematic challenges related to the sustainable development were: protect, discover and sustain.
Antonio Natale intervistato al social hackathon umbria
During the Hackathlon was organized a Round Table discussion on a national scale in order to collect good practices, verifying their applicability in the Umbrian regional context.
Antonio Natale, COO of Teamdev showcased the innovative solutions adopted by GisAction in promoting environmental protection and sustainable development.
10:00 Official greetings
10:30 Round Table:
- Paolo Verducci, Director of Lab SmartCities Design, Architecture & Society, Engineering – University of Perugia
- Massimiliano Sterpinetti, Business Designer and CEO of K-Digital
- Dario Poligioni, Responsible for sustainable startups and university training at Next Nuova Economia per Tutti
- Alessio Di Addezio, Civil Economy Office – Legambiente Onlus National Board
- Antonio Natale, COO TeamDev and gisAction founder
- Cetty Ummarino, Accessible tourism expert and founder of B&B Like Your Home
- Walter Celletti, Design, research, training, start-up and consolidation of companies and start-ups at aCapo social cooperative
11:30 Open debate
12:30 Conclusion of the Round Table